For Dr. Ken Randall, becoming a dentist was a natural choice. After all, dentistry runs in his family – his grandfather, two uncles and an aunt are all dentists. He is proud to be a third-generation dentist and the fifth dentist in his family. He is married to a dentist, Elizabeth Felts Randall, who is also a 3rd generation dentist.
• University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill – B.A Chemistry
• University of Kentucky – DMD
• University of Alabama, Birmingham – Hospital Dentistry Certificate
• Fellow, American College of Dentists
• Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
• Presidential Citation, Academy of General Dentistry
• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (Lifetime Member)
• American Dental Association
• Academy of General Dentistry
• Tennessee Dental Association
• Tennessee Academy of General Dentistry
• Chattanooga Area Dental Society
• Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Erlanger Children’s Hospital
• CHI Memorial Hospital Head & Neck Cancer Centre of Excellence
• University of Alabama, Birmingham Hospital
Dr. Randall remains an adjunct instructor at both the University of Alabama, Birmingham Hospital and University of Alabama, Birmingham School of Dentistry where he teaches residents about management of complex medical and dental patients, with a particular focus on dental implants. Further, he has held numerous national leadership roles over the course of his career, working to elevate the level of care in dentistry across the country.
Outside of dentistry, Dr. Randall enjoys sports, travel, and spending time with family. He and his wife, Beth, have two sons, Harrison and Franklin.